Other Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

   HBB Master Trainer Course 25 Jan 2014 -- Salt Lake City
  I was involved in a intensive HBB MasterTrainer Course January 25 2014 in Salt Lake City.  The course was sponsored by Latter Day Saint Humanitarian Services under the direction of Dean Walker and Deb Whipple.   Instructors included Barry Anderton, MD, Lynnae Napoli, RRT, Mike Madsen, MD, Elaine Bond, DNSC, APRN, CCPN, Heidi McSweeney, NP, Brent Lind, MD, Mike Visick MD, and Lloyd Jensen M.D.  Fifty-nine participants were trained.  It was well organized and developed much enthusiasm among the participants. All are eager to participate as team members in future courses. I enjoyed teaching with all of my experienced colleagues.  I seem to learn some new tricks and techniques each time I am involved with them.  Sharon Eubanks , Director of LDSC  was a keynote speaker during the closing ceremony.  She chronicled her recent HBB development trip to Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment